Sunday, September 2, 2018

10 Days at Home Were Nice but Now It's Time for School

Hello!

I'm writing from Tacoma where I am about to start my final year of undergrad. It's wild to think that three years ago I was starting my time at PLU and now it's starting to wind down. 

As always I'm credit maxing, so I will be taking five classes this fall. Although sure to be a lot of work, I am incredibly excited about my academics this year. I think it will be a challenging and rewarding time. I say this having not done any of the homework that was assigned for this week. I promise I'll get to it soon.

To top off the new academics, I also have new housing. I'm living off campus this year in a house with four of my friends. I hadn't seen the house until yesterday and I have to say, it's nice. Most of my stuff is still in storage, and I don't have a mattress yet, but I am loving the feeling of not being in a dorm. 

It's been about eight months since I've been at PLU and the time I spent away was incredibly rewarding. I was challenged in a lot of ways and I also learned quite a bit about myself. I'm excited to bring those lessons to school, I think I'll be pleasantly surprised by the transition back. 

Not to overlook the excitement of my Senior year (!!!!!) I have some friends from camp visiting soon. I know it has only been a few weeks since we parted, and I am thrilled to be able to show these friends my school. (You may remember a blogpost about Durham-the friends I visited are the ones visiting me). 

I'll try and keep this blog updated over the next semester, but I don't have any big travel planned so the updates might look a little different than normal. 

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment